Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy for $34.17

Cheap Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy" Discount Review Shop





"Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy" Feature


  • ISBN13: 9780803621848
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



"Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy" Overview


The perfect resource for any setting where infusion therapy skills are required! Its popular, self-paced approach makes it ideal for classroom and clinical settings as it progresses from the basics to advanced techninques while incorporating theory into clinical application. Readers will find a new focus on evidence-based practice, a more streamlined format, and new features on DavisPlus that continue to make this the manual of choice in a rapidly advancing field.







Available at Amazon

Cheap "Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy" Discount Review Shop

"Manual of I.V. Therapeutics: Evidence-Based Practice for Infusion Therapy" Related Products



My Links : Communication Textbook

No comments:

Post a Comment